- Durga’s travelogue : The carnival de Bengal
- One day trips from Bangalore 2020
- The prefect one day trip - Chunchi Falls and Sangam - from Bangalore
- St Philomena Church | Mysore Trips | Day trip from Bangalore
- Gudibande Fort hike and Bhairasagara lake - One day trip from Bangalore
- Impressive Forts in and around Bangalore | Day trips from Bangalore
- Prinsep Ghat - A nostalgic walk along the Hooghly riverfront in Kolkata
- Top places to visit in Vietnam
- Vietnam - A relaxed Itinerary for 10 days
- Coffee Culture in Vietnam: Strong and Slow drip
- Savoring Vietnam: A Food Lover's Journey
- Exploring Hoi An's Charming Old Town
- Durga Pujo 2020 - How we celebrated during the Pandemic
- Meghalaya and the start of my Sabbatical
- Kendatti Blue water – One day ride from Bangalore
- Relax by the Kaveri - getaway to Bheemeshwari & Mekedatu Sangam
- Hesaraghatta Lake and surrounding Avalahalli Forest - quick getaway from Bangalore
- Going back 900 years at Hoysaleswara Temple Halebidu - Trips from Bangalore
- Kumbhalgarh Fort: The great wall of India
- 2017 – Flashback
- Motorcycling and the art of Travel meditation
I love taking pictures when I roam around or visit some place. Photography has been hobby for me since 2010, when my father gave me a camera. I learned the basics, experimented a lot. It is a hobby with so many possibilities for creative expression, technical expertise, and sheer variety of ways to capture an image. The more you work on these abilities, the more you’ll improve. You can think of it as a constant cycle of personal development.
I would like to share a few of them.
Choti Aankhe; Bade Sapne 🙄! I welcome bribes in the form of good food.
When not eating or traveling - I like to create products :) !
Let's get in touch.